Sunday, September 04, 2005

Teddys waiting to go

I just recieved an email from a friend and basically she headed out to get a bear, got five (us teddy folk understand this) and whilst standing checking out was asked why she was buying five. She explained and was asked to wait whilst other shoppers went and grabbed a bear checked it out and handed it to her. I cannot believe that from such a small idea you can touch people so much. I cannot say thank you enough - this is the picture of those bears waiting to be packed up to start their journey. My friend did say it gave her one of the warmest feelings she had known.

Please if your reading this help to send a bear for a child to
Teddys for Hope
c/o Jentre Products
1054 Grandview Road
Oil City, PA, 16301

or contact me at Tedysforhope@gmail.com

I will try to keep this updated with what is happening so people can track the bears all the way. I'm winging this bear with me (oooh that was a bad one)

c/o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home