Monday, September 05, 2005

Just a quick update

It's been a weird day. To those not in the USA it is a holiday here, so I sit feeding out info on what I am trying to do and my spirits rise when someone either emails and says they are sending a bear or someone else says they have posted links everywhere (mega big thanks on both counts). But it is strange as (apart from some bears to go from myself) there are no bears here - I know that with the holiday the earliest bears will start arriving on their journey south will be Wednesday so its like, I'm doing this, I believe in this, I'm going to make this work but where are the bears.

Many years ago I was involved in the launch of a company and I remember vividly us sending out an enormous mailshot and then the wait to see if anyone responded - happily they did - please let it happen this time for the children. I do sometimes wonder whether I'm crazy trying to do this but I only have to see another news report and know I dont have choice.

If you want to contact me there is now an email link on the right

Teddy's wanna go south YAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home