Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Thursday.....

Still no physical bears due to time to ship/deliver but I'm getting some wonderful news by email I wanted to share ........


I work for a rather large corporation, and I sent out an e-mail to my coworkers, who have in turn sent it on to more people! Because there has been such an overwhelming response to the e-mail I sent out about your project,....


Rosie, I just added your link on my home page with a brand new "Help and Hope" section. And, yes, I will be sending a very nice, soft, cuddly, teddy bear.


Two boxes went out from here yesterday, and sent them priority, should be there Thurs or Fri I hope. So don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty of bears soon! And I'd be willing to bet in the next few weeks your cries will turn from "I want to see a bear" to "dear god where am I going to put all these bears????"....Lets hope!

what an excellent idea! I'll get one to you as soon as I can get to the Post Office.

These e-mails are what keep me going and I'm also happy to say that now I am sure bears are coming getting them to their new homes is being worked on



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home