Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday

Wow what a week, lots of teddys have arrived and promises of more. A week on from me starting this my faith in human generosity is restored beyond all my expectations.

Bears are arriving at both my home and at Jentre Products warehouse (I don't have a current total) and if all those promised are sent there are many more to come - I can't say thank you enough on behalf on the children who will eventually recieve them.

Yesterday our appeal was featured in the local paper in Oil City, I have had emails from young an old (Libby I tried to reply to you to say bring them along anytime but the reply wont go through) promising bears and instead of the occasional bunch of flowers from my husband when he gets in from work its bears that co-workers have given him - its all overwhelming.

All I can really say is thank you again and keep them coming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home