Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A question answered

I have had several people asking me who are Jentre Products and why am I shipping there when they know I am in Ohio. Basically the answer is simple my husband's sister and her husband have a business in Oil City which has a large warehouse, so she kindly offered the facilty to take delivery of the bears. I cant thank them enough as you can see from the quantities arriving we'd be sleeping with them if they all were coming here to Ohio - current total here is 43 which is comfortable! If you'd like to see more of what they do take a look at the Jentre Products web link on the side - it will take you to the most amazing dish satellite cover site (a product they designed and market, great pressy) under the FAQ section you'll see who Jentre are. So hopefully that answers the question, I cant wait to take the two hour drive up there and see the teddy mountain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home